It’s summer vacation and I’ve been asked a few times, “So do you have to work during the summer? Are summers pretty easy?” Although it is true that summer is very different from the school year for teachers and the principal, it still stays busy. Summer is the time when teachers and principal begin planning for the entire next school year. Books need to be ordered, updates need to be made on policies and procedures, and decisions need to be made on what is going to be taught the coming school year. We hope and pray that each of of our families had a good school year. Each year we strive to offer the best Christian education we can while giving all children the chance to succeed and know they are loved by their teachers. Please feel free to speak to me at any time if you would like to consider sending your child to St. John. We would love to share with you the benefits of Christian education. We offer a safe and caring atmosphere and hope St. John is the school for your family.
Blessings on your summer.
Principal Dave Gartner
Making disciples of Jesus Christ through the Word and a Christ-centered curriculum.
The motto: ONE IN THE LIGHT
emphasizes the school's role to
- OUTREACH to the community,
- NURTURE the faith which begins at baptism and
- EQUIP to serve the Lord.
- Bleachers for Gymnasium ($16,000) (32 foot retractable)
- Soccer Goals for Little Lions ($4,000)
- Tetherball ($200)
- Chromebook Computers (20 - $4,000)
- iPads ($500 each - 10-20)
- Update Smartboards/Projectors ($3,000 each)
- Outdoor light at end of driveway
- School sign by pond ($10,000-15,000)
- Lighting System for Plays & Performances ($5,000-$7,000)
- Stage for Musicals ($5,000)