Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Happy Summer! The school year will be here before we know it, but hopefully you are taking time to enjoy the summer sunshine and the nice (sometimes rainy) weather Minnesota has to offer.
As we get closer to the start of a new school year, please take the time to consider what St. John can do for your child and your family:
* We offer a well-rounded, Christ-centered curriculum that prepares students for not only for the next grade level, but for life and eternity.
* We have teachers who care about your child and work to meet the needs of each and every student.
* We have wonderful sports like volleyball, soccer, basketball, cross country, and track that provide students with opportunities to grow in their athletic skills.
* We have an excellent band and choir program that challenges students to grow in their musical abilities.
* We provide opportunities for families to come together and enjoy the hard work that their children have put into different activities during our Kids in Action nights.
*There is so much more to list!
May God bless and keep you this summer!